Friday, January 3, 2014

Building and Protecting



Nehemiah 4:17-18: says; “Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other, and each of the builders wore his sword at his side as he worked. But the man who sounded the trumpet stayed with me. When Nehemiah began rebuilding Jerusalem, there were not enough people to dedicate builders specifically for the arduous task rebuilding the protective fortifications around the city. There were only a few military personnel to protect the unfortified city from potential attackers, so the people had to both rebuild the walls and protect the city. It was a great task, but under Nehemiah’s leadership, the people accomplished their task and protected their city.
            The Christian marriage today also must be built up and at the same time protected from attackers. We need to build up our marriage, strengthening it to withstand the storms that will come against it. The storms might be trouble with children or family, financial problems or natural disaster. It takes communication and working together as husband and wife to build a strong, intimate, growing relationship that will both honor God and be a lasting testimony to others. We also must do what it takes to protect our marriage from attack and from intruders. Outside relationships, job, family, hobbies; even children or ministry can intrude on our marriage. They can undermine our intimacy and oneness and drive us apart as a couple. It takes an investment of time and energy to build intimacy and strengthen our marriage.
            Do you strive to build up and protect your marriage? Do you use the sword of the Word of God to fight those things that would destroy your marriage? It takes work; you must spend the time, energy and money to protect and strengthen your marriage. Make the effort today and it will save you pain and heartache later.

1 comment:

  1. I started dating when I was incredibly young. I was 19 years old when we first began to show interest in Ron. Thern was 25 and basically ready for marriage. I was ready to explore college life. Neither of us were Christians, but both of us enjoyed our friendship and what became a romantic relationship—except it was not a good or healthy relationship because Ron was having an affair with my friend Ela. My immaturity and desire to explore didn’t match his readiness for marriage. We tried twice at engagement and broke it off twice. Both heartbroken by sin and what seemed like the end, we parted ways.

    After that second engagement to Ron ended, I went to a friend’s of ine who is from west africa, heard the Voddo love spell they possess in africa for what might have been helpful to me, and submitted my time to contact Dr Itua from west africa. whom I tell my marraige with Ron and he promised to help me in which he askk me for names / pictures then after 3 days of Dr Itua love spell, Ron call me and ask me to reconcile with him for a better chance to make things right for our lifetime marraige so that how My life was forever changed. I still loved Ron and he loves me more, but I knew that now we could never be together if not for the help of Dr Itua love spell. Ron and I are now have 4 wonderful kids all grown up, I thank Dr Itua Love spell. So I will advise anyone here to contact Dr Itua if you are having Rolling coster relationship or marraige because Dr Itua can help you with love spell to stable your marraige or relationship without any side effect.
    Here is Dr Itua Contact details,
    Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    WhatsApp Number: +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete